Grow and Harvest a Healthy Crop of Natural Delicious Herbs All in the Comfort of Your Home (My Review)
- Super Simple with an advanced touch screen gardening system that will guide you on when to add water and nutrients plus lighting is handled automatically
- All year round herbs with consistent, quick growth that is 5 times faster than soil by using advanced hydroponics which rely on only water and air
- Variety: herbs, vegetables, salads, flowers, peppers, tomatoes and more!
Healthy, Natural and Safe: Non-GMO. NO Herbicides. NO Pesticides (ready to eat with no washing!)
Few gardening solutions can match the convenience and health benefits that the AeroGarden Bounty gardening kit provides especially when it comes to growing herbs at home. And if you’re looking for a steady supply of herbs and vegetables, just look at what the AeroGarden offers:
- up to 9 plants at a time for a plentiful supply of herbs with continuous harvesting of 6 months or longer
- includes 9-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Kit which contains: Parsley, Mint, Chives, Genovese Basil, Thai Basil, Thyme, Chives, Curly Parsley, Italian Parsley & a 3 oz. liquid plant food
- many other kits are available including beautiful, edible flower kits like the Celosia or the savory mega cherry tomatoes and even one of the hottest peppers in the world with the Ghost Pepper premium seed kit!
- pests and insect free
Other Valuable Features and Benefits
- up to 24 inches high to handle taller batches of tomato plants
- LED lighting with low eco-friendly energy use
- small footprint (17.25×11.25×15.34) makes it easy to place
- wonderful for indoor decor and aromatic
- fun for entire family!
See What Others Are Saying About the AeroGarden Bounty…
I loved this so much I’ve bought 2 more and given as gifts. I’m no green thumb but I’ve been able to start seeds easily to build up an outdoor flower garden. -James J.
I’m very impressed with the ease of use and set up–even I could do it, LOL! I didn’t think one of the herbs were going to sprout so I contacted the company and they just asked that I have patience because not all plants sprout exactly on schedule. Just as they predicted, it did and is now going crazy and needs harvesting. -Jessand
Easy to assemble, took me 10 minutes. Within the first week I have plants germinating. -Susan
Bottom Line Review: Is the AeroGarden Bounty Worth Buying?
The Simple Answer is YES as there’s so many reasons why you’ll love what the AeroGarden gardening kit does for your taste buds and health.
Final Rating: 4 out of 5 herbs